dijous, 12 d’octubre del 2017

QSL Radio Dolfijn


Radio Dolfijn, 6284 KHz, pirata holandesa. Rebut el següent e-mail de confirmació amb algunes dades per informe enviat a radiodolfijn75@gmail.com

Hello Dear Friend from Spain
Many Many Thanks for your Report on the mail
Iam Very Happy you can hear my in Spain .
I a new Station on Sw i testing my Antenne and transmitter.
My power is Low max 55 w ant is a inverted peak on the 6290 khz .
I was onair on 6284 on 8 – okt – 2017 in qso with the white Giant.
He was on the same frequentie onair 6284 with 16 w low power.
My name is ........ and my name on the SW is DOLFIJN RADIO .
My location is 10 km from the city Zwolle in the Neterlands
I hope you can hear my the next time .

Greetings from The Netherlands

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada